Disclosure: This product was received from PeachSkinSheets.com for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post are my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product. Back to School and Better Sleep with the Original PeachSkinSheets.
Many kids are already back in school and those who aren’t already, will be after Labor Day. So how do you get your students back on a good sleep schedule and how can YOU get a better nights sleep?
In my book, these are the best sheets on the market. For the quality, the price point is amazing. “Sheets are made from a breathable, high performance athletic grade SMART fabric that is great for hot sleepers due to its thermal control and moisture wicking properties. In addition, the ultra soft brushed finish provides a softness level that parallels 1500 thread count cotton but without the shrinkage, wrinkles and pilling. ”
- A 21st Century SMART Fabric…the Latest in High Performance Sleep Technology Textiles.
- Warm Sleepers Stay Cool, Cool Sleepers Stay Cozy.
- Perfect for Night Sweats…Athletic Grade Performance Fabric Wicks Away Moisture Rather than Just Absorbing Like Cotton.
- More Breathable and Lightweight than Most Fabrics, Including Cotton. Advanced Poly Microfibers Breathe Like Workout Clothes to Keep You Comfortable All Night.
- Reversible Brushed PeachSkin Finish on Both Sides for Extraordinary 1500 Thread Count Softness.
- 18″ Deep Pockets with Elastic All Around Will Fit Memory Foam, Custom Number and Double Pillow Top Mattresses.
- Anti-Pill…No Little Balls (Rolly-Pollies) on Your Fitted Sheets.
- Strong and Durable … Stands Up To Kids, Pets and Years of Daily Use.
- Always Ultra Soft Right Out of the Package….No Need to “Break Them In” and Soften with Numerous Washings.
- Anti-Slip, Non-Sateen Finish Means Softness Without Slipping or Sliding Off Your Bed.
- Spandex-free so That Rough Skin and Callouses Don’t Snag Fabric.
For the adults:
- Once you have your bed made up with these fantastic sheets, set up the rest of your bedroom for optimum good sleep.
- Make your bed each day. Climbing into a neatly made bed is so much more condusive to sleep than getting into a messy one.
- Keep your room dark, and cool.
- Limit distractions before bedtime.
- Aromatherapy is great for those who have sleep issues.
For the kiddos:
- Start several weeks before the first day of the new school year, by making bedtime earlier. Transition by making lights out about 5 to 10 minutes earlier each night.
- Have an established evening routine and stick to it as closely as possible.
- If appropriate for your family – switch off the electronics at least 30 minutes before bedtime.
- The darker the room the better when it comes to your room. If little ones are afraid of the dark, try to have the dimmest of night lights.
- A cooler room is more inticing to sleep than a hotter one.
- White noise can help for some.
- Youth also benefit from awesome sheets!
August PeachSkinSheets – Colors of the Month – Eggplant and Silver (All Solor of the Month Sets, accept for Split King and California King are just $55 each!)
Enter for the chance to win a set of the AWESOME PEACHSKINSHEETS! GO————> HERE
Giveaway Ends 8/23/17