Disclosure: Product was received from Granite Gold for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post are my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.
I grew up with laminate countertops, and that it what we had in our houses, as our children were growing up. It was only 10 years ago, that we bought our first home that had granite throughout the kitchen. I was extatic. They were so beautiful and shiny. As time passed, they became dull and lost the smooth feeling that they had when we first moved it. I didn’t know why, but lo and behold, I found out that granite has to be resealed on a regular basis. I sort of feel like a dunce for not knowing that sooner, but as soon as I found out, I went on a hunt to find out the best way to go about getting them back to their original condition. My search led me to Granite Gold.
Created by stone care experts with more than 50 years’ experience, Granite Gold® brand stone-care products are the safe alternative to ordinary household and multipurpose cleaners, which can damage natural stone and lead to costly repair or replacement.
I feared that the process of resealing my countertops would require a lot of time and considerable work. I was thrilled when I discovered just how easy it was. It was instant gratification…seeing my lacluster kitchen counters restored to their original glory.
Three Steps to Beautiful Countertops
- CLEAN – I sprayed on Granite Gold Daily Cleaner®, and then wiped off with a clean cloth.
- SEAL – I then sprayed on Granite Gold Sealer®. I did one small section at a time. Once I covered about a 2 to 3 foot area, I immedietly wiped and buffed with another clean lint-free cloth. After doing this on all the counter space, I repeated 2 more times.
- POLISH – 24 hours after resealing, I used Granite Gold Polish®, in the same way as with cleaning and sealing.
Now I keep my countertops looking great (and protected) by just using Granite Gold Daily Cleaner!
All Granite Gold Products are:
- Safe on food-prep surfaces
- Non-toxic and Non-acidic
- pH Balanced
- Phosphates and Ammonia Free
Purchase individual spray bottles, value packs and/or refill bottles.
Granite Gold also offers many other cleaning products – for outdoor stone, showers, floors and multiple surfaces. Get your home holiday ready with Granite Gold. You’ll be glad you did!