Laundry Made Better with Energy Star at Best Buy Campaign. The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
I’m no stranger to doing laundry. Having raised 10 kids, for years and years I did a minimum of 5 loads of laundry a day. Whites, darks, colors and towels (2 loads). Often I did more. On weekends, there were sheets from all the beds to launder. In winter, there were jackets and sweaters to wash and dry. Having reliable energy savings washers and dryers was a must for us. Thankfully, we always had a Best Buy near us, and they did their best to deliver our appliances in just a day or two.
Best Buy is all about Great Selection, Great Prices and Sustainability. Offering so many energy-efficient products inclugin ENERGY STAR certified electronics and appliances, it’s no wonder that Best Buy is the go to for savvy shoppers.
Laundry Made Better with ENERGY STAR at Best Buy – better for your clothes, better for you and your family, better for the environment.
- Better for you – ENERGY STAR certified clothes washers and dryers save energy, which means that you will save on energy bills. Many are also equipped with advanced features that make cleaning and drying easier and more effective.
- Better for the environment – Saving energy means that ENERGY STAR certified washers and dryers help protect the climate, which means that your kids and the planet will benefit for years to come.
- Better for your clothes – ENERGY STAR clothes washers use a variety of sophisticated cleaning methods that are gentler on your clothes, while ENERGY STAR clothes dryers use less heat and sensor drying which reduces wear and tear on clothes from over drying.
If this isn’t enough to steer you towards ENERGY STAR washers and dryers, here is more information:
- Clothes washers and dryers that have earned the ENERGY STAR deliver superior efficiency and performance by incorporating advanced features.
- ENERGY STAR certified clothes washers and dryers are 25% and 20% more efficient, respectively, than standard models.
- Save $490 over the lifetime of an ENERGY STAR certified clothes washer and even more with an ENERGY STAR washer/dryer pair.
Over the lifetime of the product, an ENERGY STAR certified clothes washer saves:
- 1,100 kWh and more than 2.5 million BTUs of natural gas,
- 33,000 gallons of water,
- $490 over the product’s lifetime.
- If all clothes washers sold in the U.S. were ENERGY STAR certified, we would save more than $4 billion each year and prevent more than 19 billion pounds of carbon pollution annually. This is equal to the emissions from 1.7 million vehicles.
ENERGY STAR Dryers:
Clothes dryers that have earned the ENERGY STAR use approximately 20% less energy than standard models.
If all clothes dryers sold in the U.S. were ENERGY STAR certified, the energy cost savings would grow to more than $1.5 billion each year and 22 billion pounds of annual carbon pollution would be prevented. This is equal to the emissions from 2 million vehicles.
ENERGY STAR certified clothes dryers incorporate the following advanced features:
Low Heat Setting– Longer drying cycles on a low heat setting use less energy. When you purchase an ENERGY STAR certified clothes dryer, look for the cycle that uses the least amount of energy, sometimes known as the “energy-saving” selection.
Steam Cycles– Many ENERGY STAR dryers also include convenient features, such as a steam cycle that can help save time on ironing clothes by preventing wrinkles.
To sum it all up...Save Money – Save Natural Gas – Save Water – Cut Carbon Pollution AND keep your clothing, sheets and towels clean while lasting longer!
Check out this Video: You’re A Laundry Star When You Buy ENERGY STAR®