Pumpkin Banana Muffins are the perfect treat for the Fall!
The combination of pumpkin and banana make the muffins moist and the chocolate chips add just the right amount of sweetness.
Isn’t everything better with a little chocolate?
How To Make Pumpkin Banana Muffins:
- 2/3 Cup of Sugar
- 1/2 Cups of Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Bananas (ripe)
- 15 oz. Can of Pumpkin
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
- 2 Cups of Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 11.5 oz. Bag of Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line the muffin pans with paper baking cups
8. Fill the baking cups about 2/3 of the way full with the batter.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 – 30 minutes
* Pumpkin Banana Muffins are freezer-friendly! After the muffins cool completely, place the muffins in a freezer bag. Lay the bag flat in the freezer. Thaw the entire bag or just a few muffins at a time by placing them at room temperature.
Cost To Make Pumpkin Banana Muffins:
2/3 Cup of Sugar: 10¢
1/2 Cups of Vegetable Oil: 10¢
2 Eggs: 25¢
2 Bananas (ripe): 40¢
15 oz. Can of Pumpkin: $1.00
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla: 15¢
2 Cups of Whole Wheat Flour: 30¢
1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda: 1¢
1/2 Teaspoon of Salt: 1¢
1/2 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon: 5¢
11.5 oz. Bag of Chocolate Chips: $2.50
Total: $4.87 for 24 muffins, 20¢ each
Guest Post written by Karen from The Saving Cents Mom.