If, like most people, you missed out on your annual holidays for two years in a row, the summer of 2021 offers a chance of redemption. All the more reason to really splash out and take a holiday like no other, one that you’ll remember for many years to come.
With that in mind, here are a few unique foreign holiday experiences that you might like to consider in 2021.
- Charter a Yacht – It has never been easier to charter a private yacht and with a global provider such as Simpson Charters, you can be sure of a great experience. Start with a Google search to locate their website and check out the amazing vessels they offer for charter, with fully crewed boats that are luxurious in every aspect. Get a group together and chartering a yacht suddenly becomes much more affordable and you can arrange to meet the vessel in Phuket and spend your downtime cruising the Andaman Sea.
- Namibian Safari – Taking a safari in Namibia is really a great idea, as this country offers the same high standards as Kenya, but prices are much lower. Get to see the ‘Big 5’ in their natural habitat, which really is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, not to mention the many other species that inhabit this unique part of Africa. You can combine time in the bush with a few days on stunning beaches, where you can enjoy a range of water sports. Click here for Father’s Day gift ideas.
- Trekking to Everest Base Camp – If you are active and love adventure, why not trek to Everest Base Camp? You might be thinking this is an easy hike, but at almost 6000m, Base Camp is considered a hard trip, even for the hardened trekker. Not many people have stood next to Mount Everest, which is the highest peak in the world and if you go between the months of May and August, you can cheer on the mountaineers who are trying to summit.
- Tour Thailand’s National Parks – There are more than 120 National Parks in Thailand and most offer 5-star luxury accommodation within the park boundaries. The Internet can certainly help you to choose your destinations and when you are ready, you can book everything via the operator’s website. Observe a diverse range of wildlife in its natural habitat and with English-speaking guides, you will gain an insight into the colorful Thai culture.
- Cruise to Antarctica – You can meet the special polar cruise ship in Australia or New Zealand and set off for the experience of a lifetime! A 14-night cruise into this amazing part of the world is full of surprises; Google for more details about this special cruise package and if you are a serious diver, cold water dives are available.
The above are just a few ideas to whet your appetite and with online booking, your summer holiday will be one to cherish for many years to come.