It’s easy and fast – GoDaddy’s GoCentral Website Builder.
A promotional item was provided to me for today’s discussion: GoDaddy’s GoCentral Website Builder. The host for this event is Still Blonde after all these Years
Building a new website can seem daunting, and when you hire someone else to do to the job, it can get expensive. With GoDaddy’s GoCentral Website Builder, it’s very affordable AND quite easy to master. Not sure if this is something for you? Then give the Free Trial Offer *a try! You can get a one month trial at no cost whatsoever. No credit card needed to sign up. (Offer ends 4/10)
I was given the opportunity to create a website and share my experience. GoDaddy claims that one can create a great site in just an hour. That sounded pretty intriguing to me, so on your mark, get set….GO!
My Experience Using GoDaddy’s GoCentral Website Builder
I clicked on the free trial offer and chose to create a business site. I was asked to provide an email address, create a user name, password and pin. Once that was done, I was asked to pick a topic – what my website would be about. I typed in Pet, and was given several options (such as pet groomer, pet walker, pet trainer, etc.). Next, I needed to choose a name for the site. When that was done, I clicked on See Your Design. After a few seconds a plethora of options appeared on my screen – 18 in all.
As you can see in the ScreenShot above, one can edit their site as they see fit. Simply click on Edit and work through the options. Absolutely NO html coding experience is needed. GoDaddy GoCentral does all that for you. As I went through the steps provided, I was able to see the designs as the site was “built”.
Not sure what each step entails? No worries. Information is provided to help you understand what is needed, and why it’s important. For my site, I want readers to subscribe, so they are notified when a new post has been published.
Adding images is a breeze. I was able to upload from my computer in just a matter of seconds. By clicking on any area, information can be quickly typed in. I opted for an “About Us” page that included our Background, our Pets and Fun Times.
- Calendar (to add dates of events)
- Content (such as FAQ, testimonials, additional site information)
- Files (attach PDF’s and more)
- Gallery (of images and photos)
- Sell Online (add items for sale or those accepted for donations)
- Social (link all social media accounts)
- Video (embed YouTube or Vimeo videos)
Once I got started, I couldn’t stop. I decided, since it was so easy to do, that I would change the theme layout and add my own images for the cover photo. Here is the final result.
Below – Preview: Mobile (left) and About “Us” Photos and Information (right).Having used and loved GoDaddy for our hosting for years (and still do) I should have had no doubt that their newest program would be a whopping success.
To sum up my thoughts on GoDaddy’s GoCentral Website Builder
- No html coding knowledge needed
- Great graphics, fonts and color options
- Creating website was quick and easy to use
- Adding marketing tools – SEO, social media, etc. was a cinch
- It is possible to completely create a new website in less than an hour
- End result – a professional looking site with all the bells and whistles
GoDaddy web hosting:
- GoDaddy web hosting: GoDaddy web hosting grows with your business. Their global data centers mean your pages load faster, and you can install WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, and more with just one click. Plus, they have a 99.9% uptime guarantee, so you don’t have to worry about your business, blog, or personal site going down at an important time. Learn how GoDaddy web hosting stacks up against competing web hosting providers here.
- GoDaddy web domains: GoDaddy is the leading name in domains with more than 14 million people served. If you have questions about setting your domain up, their experts are only a phone call away 24/7. It’s easy to setup your domain with GoDaddy, and they also offer simple tools to let you forward your domains to any existing website. Plus, their domain services come with real-time monitoring to make sure your site is always up and running, and 100 professional email aliases so your brand stays with you even when you reach out.
- GoDaddy Super Bowl commercial, “The Internet wants you!”.
Learn More and Connect With: GoDaddy | GoCentral Website Builder | GoDaddy’s GoCentral Website Builder Free Trial Offer
Facebook: @GoDaddy | Twitter: @GoDaddy | Instagram: @godaddy
*The Free Trial is an opportunity for you to use a GoDaddy product free of charge for one (1) month, beginning on the date that you accept the Free Trial offer. The Free Trial will expire one (1) month from the date you accept the Free Trial offer, regardless of whether or not you use the product during the Free Trial period. Free trial not available in all markets. Free Trial is available through 4/10 #GoCentral #GoDaddy