MAKE SURE THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE PREPARED
Would you be able to reunite quickly with your children?
Did you know:
- Every day, 69 million U.S. children are separated from their families while they are at school or child care.
- After Hurricane Katrina, there were more than 5,000 reports of missing children. It took 7 months to reunite the last child with her family.
- Your child’s ICE card should include 3 emergency contacts — including an out-of-town contact, because during emergencies, local communications are often down.
Get Ready BEFORE a natural disaster or emergency situation.
Do the Prep Step! Make emergency prep fun for the whole family.
- Prep Step #1 = Make ICE contact cards for each child at Save The Children
- Prep Step #2 = Make an emergency plan and practice as a family. Supplies.
- Prep Step #3 = Music Video and Dance Tutorial
As part of National Preparedness Month – I hope that ALL of my readers will prepare themselves AND all of the children in their lives.
Do it now, before it’s too late… and PLEASE leave a comment and tell me that you’ve gone to Save the Children, and printed out an ICE card for each of your children.
Their lives could depend on it!