While we haven’t been able to travel since the start of the pandemic, things are opening up again and that means you can book a 2021 summer holiday somewhere exotic. Of course, there are many great vacation venues around the world, far too many to list here, but we can provide a few great venues to think about.
5 Great Holiday Destinations for 2021
- The Maldives – You can book a private water villa in the Maldives at one of the best resort complexes, which means you can live like a millionaire for a few weeks. How luxurious is such a place? Well, you have your own personal butler, chef and barman at your disposal 24/7 and you can’t get more luxurious than that! Once you find the right website, you can click on the drop-down menus and make your booking, making sure you have the right dates.
- Cape Town, South Africa – The famous Clifton Beach comprises of 4 beaches, named 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. The secluded bay is always wind-free and you can see some of the best sunsets at this location, which is a great place to chill out for a couple of weeks. There are beachside villas and condo units close to the beach and they can easily be found with a Google search, so make your booking now if you would like to explore the wonders of Cape Town and South Africa.
- New South Wales Australia – Of course, Sydney is the showcase feature for the State of NSW and with local attractions like Hunter Valley and the Blue Mountains, you can plan a busy couple of weeks seeing the best sights in New South Wales. Why not book a helicopter tour of Sydney and surrounding areas? Search online for local providers of helicopter tours and other great activities and plan an amazing time in Sydney and Hunter Valley. If none of these destinations excite you, here are a few more premium holiday destinations in 2021.
- Peru, South America – The Andes is a stunning mountain range that runs through Peru and you can book a trek online, for 10-21 days, with a tour that is tailored to suit you. Of course, you will need to have at least a basic level of fitness and hiking at altitude is extremely tiring, due to the lack of oxygen in higher atmospheres. The Peruvian culture is very colorful and there are a lot of free resources on the web to give you an insight into the mountain people and their long history.
- Monte Carlo Monaco, Europe – This tiny principality is nestled on the southern French coast and while it is the home of the rich and famous, Monte Carlo does welcome tourists from all over the world and before booking your European holiday, do check the current Covid situation in the country of your choosing.
It might take a few months for the world to return to normal, as the Covid-19 vaccines are being rolled out and now is the perfect time to make your booking, in order to avoid disappointment.