Disclaimer: Beautiful Touches has received products from Polaroid and Kodak to facilitate this posting. No monetary compensation has been exchanged. Any opinions stated are those of the author.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words…but being able to take and print a photo in an instant, any time and anywhere…that’s priceless! And Polaroid and Kodak have given us the means to do so.
From visually narrating the first day of school on Instagram, to capturing the classroom, prom and graduations for journals, scrapbooking, and trading with friends and family – compact mobile photo printers like the Kodak Smile Instant Digital Printer, and Polaroid Mint Shoot + Print, are enjoying incredible popularity among students, faculty and parents for their ability to transform digital selfies into a lasting, physical memory.
With nothing more than a solid Bluetooth connection, these pocket-size mobile printers use ZINK Zero Ink’s inkless printing tech and paper, to allow you to instant-print directly from your smartphone. All the colors required for high-quality, photographic printing are embedded in the ZINK paper. ZINK photo paper is waterproof, tear- and smudge resistant, and adhesive-backed, so teachers won’t have to worry about fingerprints and smudges damaging prints.
About the Polaroid Mint Shoot + Print
- Awesome handheld device lets you take 16-megapixel photographs & print instantly on 2”x3” sticky-back paper
- Innovative zero ink technology – there’s no need for pricy toner; zinc Cartridges combine paper & ink all. Packs available in 20, 30 or 50 sheets
- Unique vertical orientation – modern design lets you snap upright, just like a smartphone
- A mode for every mood – simple operation & design includes  easy picture settings; Choose from vibrant color, Black & white or vintage effect
- Fashion forward & travel Friendly – pick from  fabulously vibrant colors; pocket-sized camera measures 4. 6” x 3. 1” x 0. 8” & weighs only 6 ounces
Inkless printing means no messy toner or ink cartridges when used for scrapbooking, arts and crafts, label printing and many other everyday activities. AND, since most of us already carry a high-end camera everywhere you go in the form of our smartphone, these devices combine the flexibility and fun of using filters and image editing on your phone with the delight of having a printed copy of your photo – without having to purchase (or carry) another device.
As so much of our lives goes digital, it makes sense that mobile instant-photo printers and 2-in-1 instant-print cameras have become the premier mobile accessory. Consumers today, more than at any time in recent history, crave the ability to click and print images wherever and whenever they choose.
About the Kodak Smile Instant Digital Printer
- So many reasons to smile – The Kodak smile instant digital printer makes editing, printing & sharing your smartphone photos A joy! The wireless device uses innovative zink Zero Ink technology to print Pics on 2×3 sticky-backed paper
- Trendy pop-open design – just like a smile, The printer converts from its pocket size form into a wedge, revealing the output photo slot; unlike other bulky printers, the smile is pleasantly compact w/ durable poly resin protective case
- Life is better with Bluetooth – Universal wireless Bluetooth connectively means your mobile printer is compatible w/ iPhone, iPad, Android phones & other smart devices w/ access to the free smile app for Google Play & Apple app stores
- Brighten your smile so easily – take pictures w/ your phone’s camera, Then open the smile app editing studio to add filters, correct color, adjust lighting, crop & apply other fun effects before printing & posting instantly to social media
- Happy looks so good on you – step out in style w/ a mini rechargeable printer that’s Slim, small & requires no messy ink or film! Travel printer charges in 2 hours via the provided micro USB cable & supplies 40 prints per single charge!
- Comes in Blue, Green, Red, Black/White, and White/Yellow.
About Polaroid and Kodak
Polaroid has been a trusted global brand for 80 years and is best known for pioneering instant photography since Edwin Land first conceived of the instant camera in 1943. They embrace the nostalgia inherent in their past, allowing them to embrace old technologies through new technologies and beyond.
Kodak is a technology company focused on imaging. They provide – directly and through partnerships with other innovative companies – hardware, software, consumables and services to customers in graphic arts, commercial print, publishing, packaging, electronic displays, entertainment and commercial films, and consumer products markets. With their world-class R&D capabilities, innovative solutions portfolio and highly trusted brand, Kodak is helping customers around the globe to sustainably grow their own businesses and enjoy their lives.
#ZINK and #instantprint.