The style of the two story barn homes appeared to be new and emerged at the end of the last century. It is private housing that occurred through the transformation of a barn. The attribution of such houses in simplicity, the window from the end walls, and a gable roof make them distinct.
Two-story barn homes and their types:
Open modern barn with panorama:
The front façade of the house is entirely glazed. It enhances the feelings with the external world because of its openness and spaciousness. The barn house is constructed by optimizing the environmental materials; the most crucial component is wood. The integration with the natural environment proves to be more useful than ever.
At the same time, the façade was formed with a significance on rustic style, wooden beams that insert the simplicity of the object. The appearance of the barn building repeats the rural pattern because of the larch decoration. It is a combination of ultra modernity complementing tradition and simplicity. It has some features which are as follows.
- A Gable roof is a required attribution of a barn house. Under the gable roof, there is no loft but a living space. This technique makes a room more open and downright spacious.
- Panoramic glazing is a modern architectural technique that gives a house more stylish looks to a harmoniously styled rural home of past centuries. In current trends, panoramic windows have become a part of barn adaptation.
- It has got the original layout and design by settling all rooms in one building. Each connected building has a particular functional purpose: a kitchen-dining room, three bathrooms, five bedrooms, and three living rooms.
- It also ensures safety and cleanliness. The architects consider the natural environment surrounding as a priority. It is built in a surrounding natural landscape using dark wood combined with an old forest.
- It also offers a high ceiling and second light.
- Comfort is the other thing about this house; the coziness with nature around gives a pleasant feeling. Also, the wall is painted with lovely colors, and the spaces are also equipped with comfortable furniture.
White and black house with wooden arranged in a bar-style:
One of the other barn-style house designs is exclusively inserted in a bar-style with a white and black in the color exterior.
From hangar to apartment building:
This modern barn house is a one-story building. The idea is to build the conversion of the hanger into a residential building. The objects used in this type of barn house are not much like sheds. Instead, it offers spacious housing, giving an elite look and the landscape of nature surrounding the location. The fitting place of a house is situated on a plain surrounded by the mountains. The effect of the natural landscape is escalated by the fact that the entire area is devoid of urban elements. Some of its features are:
- This one-story modern barn house building possesses standard quality daylight. Due to the extended area of glazing, the light is achieved. In addition to that, the home consists of panoramic double-glazed windows, which provide freedom and good viewing features, which is typical in a hangar house.
- The exterior walls inside the barn house are entirely replaced with glass, and a breathtaking location on a hill with a window open gives a landscape view from all directions and into the courtyard.
- A glass door is installed inside the house to achieve the proper daylight. On the terrace side, sliding panoramic shapes are made, opening the interior living room merged practically with an area to relax on the street.
- The high ceiling and double roof in this house involve the presentation of a gable roof. Because the ceiling is not initially positioned in a horizontal and this angle gives the effect of the hangar
- This style of barn house possesses the Scandinavian, minimalist loft, and nature destinations with this simple priority; it lacks the decorative elements minimally. Overall the hangar must be practical and spaciously built.
A hobby to pursue:
The creators of the barn house are ultimately inspired by childhood moments because it is how the artists would portray the places as a kid. A square wall with a door and window with a triangular roof above and these barn-type houses, with their simplicity and simple decoration, provides a comfortable and cozy atmosphere. Moreover, when a hobby turns into something beautiful, it becomes something to cherish and maintain forever. Some of its features are:
- To construct a house like a barn did not in the least dispose of its external uniqueness. Using different shades of gray and other pastel shades in the façade decoration gives the house a fashionable and restrained look.
- Allowing the sunlight to illuminate in a living area as the second floor of the building has an ultimate glazed façade making it look modern. It also adds some transparency to the balcony with its weightless façade. The façade is beautifully carved in various geometric shapes, which creates a comfortable home environment.
Barn style tiny house
This two-story barn home is situated near the natural reservoir; it grows out of gray rocks and the shore of the lake. The look is amplified by the gray colors of roofing materials and the wooden walls and natural rocks in the arrangement of the patio. It is environmentally friendly by employing raw materials also offering safe surroundings. A house possesses a natural look because of its broad steel-colored façade board, making it breathtakingly beautiful. Some of its features are:
- The usage of gray colors in the walls, garden paths, steps gives a single architectural arrangement.
- The natural landscaping and pristine trees over the lake will make them feel safe and enjoy with the family members
- The wide window openings the freshness of the lake’s water, and the sunlight drafts into the interior
When designing and constructing two-story barn homes, decide how to use them. It will be great if used for gardening purposes too. It will be convenient to delegate this construction work to the most reliable construction company to match all these factors.