Introducing new and improved Pampers® Easy Ups™ Training Underwear
Oh the joys of Underwear Training….NOT!
I guess we shouldn’t complain, as we have it so much easier than in days past. We no longer have to deal with soaking wet pants, having to change bedding in the middle of the night, and carrying numerous extra changes of clothing when out and about with our toddlers.
About Pampers® Easy Ups™
Pampers® Easy Ups™ Training Underwear fit and feel more like underwear. They are super soft, yet extremely absorbent featuring Pampers Extra Absorb Channels™. These channels distribute and lock in wetness, which makes leaking less of a problem.
Your underwear trainees will be excited to wear the Pampers® Easy Ups™ Training Underwear featuring a collection of Thomas the Engine™ and Dora the Explorer™ designs and rolling out new Hello Kitty™ designs.
Having gone through underwear training with our 10 children (oops – make that nine, because our youngest was already out of diapers when we adopted him) and helping with the training of many of our 24 grand children, I’ve learned a LOT. I’ll pass on 5 tips:
- One – Probably no two children will train alike, so don’t be discouraged if little Jeanie caught on right away, but toddler Tommy is a totally different story.
- Two – NEVER punish for accidents!
- Three – Don’t try to being training until your child shows signs of readiness.
- Four – All adults that are part of the training process need to agree on the approach. Consistency is the key.
- Five – RELAX! Children will not underwear train overnight, accidents are going to happen and at times, your little ones may feel as frustrated as you do. Unless you child has medical issues or severe emotional problems, they will succeed – if not sooner, then later.
Easy, right? Well maybe easier said than done. But I will tell you that some of my kids practically trained themselves and others went down kicking and screaming. We never punished for accidents, but we did set boundaries and rules.
- Until competent in their training, no sitting on upholstered furniture.
- If they had an accident – no hiding of wet and/or soiled clothing!
- If we were going to leave the house, they had to try to go, even if they claimed they didn’t need to.
Pampers has provided Beautiful Touches, and other participating blogs with a fantastic giveaway.
- $50 AMEX Card
- Pampers Easy Ups
- Ilana Wile’s book, “The Mommy Shorts Guide to Remarkably Average Parenting”
Please note that no winner will receive multiple prizes, so if you win here and via another blog, only one prize will be awarded. Enter using the handy dandy Rafflecopter form, below.
Good Luck…And Dry Bottoms to you all!
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product. Prize package has been provided by the sponsor and is responsible for the awarding or prize package.