Can You Say "BOO Kit" with MARS/Wrigley
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BOOItForward #CollectiveBias
Can You Say “BOO Kit” with MARS/Wrigley
It’s time for all the little ghosts and goblins to be thinking about costumes and candy. It will be Halloween before you know it and it’s time to get prepared.
Have you been BOO’d?
I’m ready for our little Tricksters and Treaters and I’m also ready to BOO our neighbors. BOO’ing is fun and easy. Let me tell you how it works!
Head on over to your local Walmart and pick up your supplies. Be sure to Save $1.00 on TWO (2) 2L or 6pk 8oz cans of any flavor Sunkist® Soda, 7UP®, Canada Dry®, A&W®, Squirt®, or Sun Drop® while you’re there!
I was at Walmart this weekend – where there was a fun demo going on. While I was there, I picked up a few things.
I decided to purchase a bag of MARS Mixed Minis and a bag of Chocolate Mix Fun Size. These have a variety of goodies, to please the chocolate lover (M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY® and 3 MUSKETEERS®).
I also grabbed some of these to go into my BOO kit.
For my BOO kit I purchased a plastic tub from Walmart, along with some Halloween plates and napkins. I filled a cellophane bag with some candy and added some plastic cups and the mini cans of Sunkist® soda. With a little tissue paper and a bow and it’s ready to go!
Print these out then follow the BOO Kit instructions:
- Cut out the “We’ve been BOO’d sign.
- Fold the “You’ve been BOO’d” greeting card (page 2) and tape openings together.
- Include the card and sign when gifting BOO bundles.
For my BOO kit I purchased a plastic tub from Walmart, along with some Halloween plates and napkins. I filled a cellophane bag with some candy and added some plastic cups and the mini cans of Sunkist® soda. With a little tissue paper it’s ready to go! By the way, if you are having guests over, try this punch…
- 2 liter bottle of ginger ale
- 2 quarts of prepared green apple drink mix (any brand)
- 2 cups of pineapple juice (canned - any brand)
- Garnish and Eyeballs are optional
- In a large punch bowl mix ginger ale, drink mix and pineapple juice.
- (Hint - make a double batch and freeze half ,in several bunt pans - or in ice cube trays)
- You can even add vanilla ice cream or pineapple sherbet.
So, will you be BOO’ing anyone this year? Have you and your family been BOO’d?