Green kratom is known for its analgesic effects and induces energy while working. Known since ancient times, it has captured the spotlight for its unproven benefits but is experienced by the many. Therefore, the market is filled with green kratom for sale to satisfy the customers who are buying for one or the other benefits of kratom.
One such claim is green kratom to treat IBS and its symptoms.
Read on to know how to use kratom for IBS:
What is IBS?
IBS stands for irritable bowel syndrome, which refers to many intestinal symptoms that affect the digestive tract. We also know it as spastic colon, mucous colitis, irritable colon, and spastic colitis. It is characterized by chronic abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea, or any alternating symptoms, all co-occurring. People with IBS have a lesser quality of life than those without it as they are troubled with the constant stomach aches that make it hard to go about your day.
What is kratom?
Kratom (Mitragyna speciosa) is a plant from Southeast Asia in the coffee family. Kratom is known in traditional Chinese medicine for its unique stimulation effects at low doses; euphoric and opioid-like effects occur at higher doses. The kratom leaves contain two prominent alkaloids: mitragynine and 7-α-hydroxymitragynine that are known to interact with the opioid receptors in our brain to produce mind-altering effects like sedation and pain-numbing effects.
The kratom leaves are traditionally consumed by chewing or by drying and smoking, but more recently, you can also get green kratom for sale in capsules, tablets, or extract. But to experience kratom benefits, you must adjust the dose that you need to take by your body size and tolerance level so you can function without being excessively dull or drowsy.
What is green kratom?
Green vein kratom is the sub-strain of kratom that holds itself apart from the red and white vein kratom for its harvesting period and milder effects than the other two. It displays a perfect balance between the impact shown by red and white kratom to ease the mild pain and stimulating impact along with a boost in mood minus the jitters and anxiety. Green kratom is harvested midway through the plant’s life before it matures.
IBS and its classification:
Based on the type of bowel movement symptom you are having, the disease varies, as does its treatment. We classify it as the following:
- Ibs with constipation (IBS-C): when a person experiences fewer than three bowel movements per week and has harder stools that are difficult to pass and lumpy to see
- Ibs with diarrhea (IBS-D): when a person has at least three bowel movements per day and experiences looser stools more watery than usual
- Ibs mixed type (IBS-M): Many symptoms are similar to the other two, so diagnosing may be difficult for clinicians.
What are the causes and symptoms of IBS?
Irritable bowel syndrome tends to be worse during hormonal changes such as puberty, pregnancy, and menopause in women. The real cause for irritable bowel syndrome is still unknown, but it often occurs after a gastrointestinal infection or following an emotional upset. Stress and the environment where you live may also have a part in developing irritable bowel syndrome. Certain foods or stress might trigger IBS-related symptoms: it is vital to diagnose IBS correctly as the symptoms are pretty standard.
- Pain and cramping: gut and brain control the digestion process through various hormones, nerves, and signals triggered by the good-gut bacteria that cooperate with each component. However, these signals are distorted and unable to work together, causing painful muscle contractions or cramps in the digestive tract, usually experienced in the lower or entire abdomen.
- Diarrhea is the most common sign of IBS; diarrhea affects one out of three patients who are later diagnosed with diarrhea (IBS-D). The urgent bowel movement distorts the daily schedule and needs the person to go more than 12 times a week, more than twice the usual times.
- Constipation: when the miscommunication between the brain and gut/bowel lead to slowing down or speeding up the bowel movement, you may experience various stool consistency. When the intestine absorbs more water from the stools, it becomes complex and difficult to pass, causing irritation and constipation.
- Alternating constipation and diarrhea: IBS is also characterized by the body alternating between constipation and diarrhea, so you need to track down your bowel movements and the severity in each case. In some cases, the stools might contain blood or mucus exclusive to IBS.
- Gas and bloating: digestive distress often shows up with excessive gas in the gut and uncomfortable bloating and may cause cramping. Despite your symptoms, some food that you consume may add to the gas and bloating.
How to treat IBS with kratom?
If you are using kratom for IBS, although not medically proven, you can use it to treat the IBS symptoms, so you don’t have to suffer while treating the disease itself. Green vein kratom is beneficial to soothe and treat numerous symptoms that accompany IBS. You may get Green kratom for sale online, so you have ample supply if and when you experience these symptoms.
Green vein kratom does the following:
- Kratom effectively controls diarrhea and recurring bowel movements that are common in IBS-D. Kratom bulks up the stools and helps regulate bowel movement.
- Green kratom is also effective in relieving abdominal pain and cramps. You may use red kratom if the cramps are severe, but it may cause you to become jittery or sleepy.
- Green kratom is also known to relieve stress, depression, and anxiety that occurs due to prolonged IBS and its treatment.
- It also helps improve sleep quality by producing relaxing effects that allow you to drift to sleep.
- If you cannot consume coffee to boost your energy, you can always substitute it with green kratom for the same effects and natural substitute.
- It also manages your appetite to consume food even with severe digestive problems.
- You can also use green kratom to treat constipation as it regulates appetite and bulks up the stools but make sure you consume much fiber to pass out the stools.
Kratom is a natural way to treat the IBS symptoms without suffering diarrhea or constipation and the uncomfortable abdominal pain that IBS induces. Make sure you purchase the perfect kratom UK and adjust the dosage in small quantities for much effective treatment. Remember, each one reacts differently to green vein kratom, so you must research well before using it to treat your IBS or any other pain.