Disclaimer: This post on DSLR Photography Workshops is sponsored by Best Buy. I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service in exchange for this publication. Any opinions expressed are mine and mine alone.
Do you want to improve your photography skills? If so, then you’re gonna love this! NEW Best Buy Photography Workshop Tours will be taking place Seattle, San Diego, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, New York City and Minneapolis on July 28 – that’s tomorrow!. There will also be tours October 20, 2018 and January 19, 2019.
No matter if your photography is just for family photo albums or if you use if for your work, there is always more to learn! And for me, hands on is the way the I learn the best.,
Here are all the details about the Best Buy DSLR Photography Workshops:
– Available in Seattle, San Diego, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, New York City and Minneapolis on 7/28
– These are half-day excursions where you’ll get the chance to work with pro photographers & our Camera Experience Shop experts to conduct 4 individual photo shoots.
– You’ll get to test & try an array of lenses & accessories to truly unleash what’s possible with photography, learn to think like a pro & walk away with some amazing photos.
– At the end of the day in addition to lunch you’ll get a bag of camera goodies + if you share your photos on social media with the #BestBuyPhotoWorkshops you’ll be entered to win Best Buy gift cards or a dream photography package!
– The events cost $50 – but you’ll easily make this up with the giveaways, lunch, transportation, and the priceless opportunity to work with pros!
– Do you want to improve your photo game but you’re not quite ready for the Tours? Start with a free in-store photography workshop!
– Only 2 hours long, these will cover the photography basics & allow you 1:1 interaction with our Camera Experience Shop Experts to walk through your camera’s settings
**(please add to all posts) Once you’re done, take the next step into the upcoming Photography Workshop Tours on 10/20 and 1/19. You can sign-up to be notified when these go live for registration in the fall/winter.
3.) All of this is possible thanks to Best Buy’s Camera Experience Shop.
– It’s essentially like visiting a specialty camera store, right in the middle of your local Best Buy
-They have expert help in the form of our Camera Experience Shop Experts who go through intensive photography training & are all photo enthusiasts themselves
– There’s an expanded assortment of cameras, lenses & accessories that you won’t find in other locations. Plus you can get hands on with all the cameras & test and try them in the store