Disclaimer: Beautiful Touches Received Product from Tru Earth to facilitate is publication. No monetary compensation was exchanged. All opinions are those of the author.
Laundry – it’s a part of life. You have to do it…well if you want to have clean clothes and smell decent! There are so many laundry products on the market. How do you choose?
Liquid, powder, pods?
Tru Earth has made a really unique product. Eco-Strips laundry Detergent. Great for year round use, but especially awesome for summer time…for home and travel.
These are amazing. Just one box, that measures about 4 and 3/4″ wide x 10 and 1/4″ long x 4″ deep holds strips for 384 loads of laundry! The box takes up so little space, is recyclable & biodegradable…and holds enough strips to wash three hundred and eighty-four loads of laundry!
Choose from Baby Laundry Detergent, Fragrance Free Laundry Detergent…or my choice, Fresh Linen Laundry Detergent. It smells great just sitting on the shelf in my laundry room, but once in the wash, it just leaves a very light fresh clean smelling scent to my clothes.
– A Compact Laundry Detergent that weighs 94% less than traditional detergent & 88% less than detergent pods.– A revolutionary ultra-concentrated, easy to use, eco-strip form.– A detergent that is not only eco-friendly, but is also hypoallergenic, and also sensitive on your skin.“They did the math, and if everybody in North America was to switch to Tru Earth’s revolutionary new eco-strip product, we’d be able toReduce the carbon footprint of laundry detergent by up to 94%”– Eliminate 90% of packaging, and potentially keep upwards of 700 million plastic laundry jugs out of landfills– Finally have an eco-friendly laundry detergent that is as sensitive on our skin, as it is the environment.
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
Bottom Line – I’ve been using it. I’ve found that it gets my clothes clean, and they smell good. It’s easy to store, good for the environment, economical to buy – even ships for FREE. I’m happy, and feel good about taking another EASY step to living a greener life. What do you think? Give it a try. You’ve got nothing to lose, other than dirty laundry.
If you don’t absolutely love Tru Earth, we don’t want to keep your money!
After you receive your FIRST delivery, if you don’t think it was worth your money, email us for a *full refund.
*The Tru Earth laundry strips must be returned (return shipping cost not included) and you must notify us within 7 days of receiving the delivery. Product must be shipped back to this address within 30 days.